Tuesday 23 April 2013

Nice My Photo Cartoon photos

Theodore Roosevelt
my photo cartoon
Image by DonkeyHotey
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States on the occassion of the publication of "Colonel Roosevelt" by Edmund Morris.

Check out my newer caricature of Teddy Roosevelt.
www.flickr.com/photos/donkeyhotey/5547517180


FDR on Social Security
my photo cartoon
Image by DonkeyHotey
This image uses a shorter excerpt from the quote.

Luther Gulick Memorandum re: Famous FDR Quote
FDR said, “I guess you’re right on the economics. They are politics all the way through. We put those pay roll contributions there so as to give the contributors a legal, moral, and political right to collect their pensions and their unemployment benefits. With those taxes in there, no damn politician can ever scrap my social security program. Those taxes aren’t a matter of economics, they’re straight politics.”


Hillary Clinton - Caricature
my photo cartoon
Image by DonkeyHotey
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, Secretary of State in the Obama Administration and former Senator from New York.

SEE MY NEWEST HILLARY CLINTON CARICATURE


Coverness 2012
my photo cartoon
Image by Tom-Mans World
Even though this Drawing took 3 or 4 days to draw and colour In I really like how It turned out :) and Im most defiantly going to put it on the front of my Sketch book


boys will be boys
my photo cartoon
Image by aaipodpics
You can read more about this cartoon on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment