Sunday 7 April 2013

Nice Cartoon Of My Photo photos

20120810 - My Little Pony - 0 Mariomaster remixed my picture of my Fluttershy - so I'm remixing it more - v3 - 7753606106_73e0229cde_o
cartoon of my photo
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
Clint's remix of MarioMaster's remix of our picture of the Fluttershy toy we got from a yardsale. The original picture is at www.flickr.com/photos/clintjcl/7733808244/

Nicolas Cage, Fluttershy, Granny Smith, Ida Lowry, Pinkie Pie.
Canned Bread, Fluttershy My Little Pony, baby, food, googly eyes, guitar, skulls, tentacle.
cartoon: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. movie: Brazil. music: GWAR.
edited.

August 10, 2012.
Art by MarioMaster, Clint.
Originally posted at flickr.com/photo.gne?id=7753606106


... Read my blog at ClintJCL.wordpress.com


20090613 - Britt & Chris's engagement party - GEDC0021 - my god it's full of PEZ
cartoon of my photo
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
Britt's Pez dispenser collection certainly warrants a picture.

Big Bird, Boba Fett, Boo Boo Bear, Darth Vader, Dino, Fozzie Bear, Fred Flintstone, Frosty The Snowman, Garfield, Kermit The Frog, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Odie, Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus, Speedy Gonzales, Spongebob Squarepants, Tigger, Yoda, Yosemite Sam.
Pez dispenser, Pez dispensers collection, clown, smiley face.
cartoon: Flintstones. cartoon: Merry Melodies. cartoon: Muppets. cartoon: Sesame Street. cartoon: The Simpsons. cartoon: Winnie The Pooh. cartoon: Yogi Bear. movie: Star Wars.

living room, Britt's house,Stafford, Virginia.

June 15, 2009.


... Read my blog at ClintJCL.wordpress.com

... View Britt's photos at www.flickr.com/photos/sweetest_brittany/


41/365: Title
cartoon of my photo
Image by themaloryman
Decided to start printing my project off, so wanted a title. The hand signals are Auslan (Australian Deaf Sign Language) for 365. I'm cheating and making this today's shot. Put a cartoon filter from the GIMP on it so it will be a bit different from the rest of the photos, and to hide the photoshopping a bit!


My Southpark character
cartoon of my photo
Image by eszter
A Meetro user sent me this as a Southpark rendering of moi based on this pic.

If you know me you probably know this isn't really what I look like. That said, it's a reasonable portrayal of that photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment