Friday 26 April 2013

Nice Make My Photo To Cartoon photos

108/365: i heart pillow!
make my photo to cartoon
Image by by Janine
for FF, favorite things- this shot actually includes alot of my favorite things. First thng first, is pillow! yup it's that yellow thing there beside me. it lost it's eye in a snow fight a month ago. It goes with the Pillow monster, the pink thing on top.

The boyfie made them for me before I left. heee! I came up with this silly, silly strip months and months ago, which has those two as characters. It was a pretty short-lived strip.

see strip1, strip2, strip3, and the strip-ender.

yes, it doesn't make sense. i shutup nao.

anyway, other faves in the pic are the books: hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, the time traveller's wife, and zombie wars.

for TOTW-unfamiliar places

texture from ground*floor (again)


Very like a bunny
make my photo to cartoon
Image by f_heaney
For her latest project at NYC Resistor, Rose made me a light pen to make long-exposure midair photo cartoon drawing thingies. This bunny has a few problems but is pretty good for my first stab at something that is a lot like drawing with my eyes closed.



Nendoroid set #05 will be out!!!
make my photo to cartoon
Image by - Annetta -
I think I'll buy 2 of each one... Or 1 kitchen and 2 rooms, depending on what kitchen does include.
Set 1 was the school - have it, love it.
Set 2 was the traditional Japanese room - don't have it, was cool but not my style.
Set 3 was the school + instruments, - have it - love it :D
BUT Set 4 was the horrible western style (where western means = totally trash) room. After that set, I thought they shouldn't make anything and they didn't for some time...
But set 5! I already love it for so many levels! It has a kitchen. I needed another kitchen for my pukis (I only have one), and I love how nendoroid furniture is detailed but still has that "cartoon" style which I love.
My pukis (Gugu and Jayou) have a bar. It's not supposed to be cute and girly like I think this one will be, but I love the tables (I already have some tables and chairs, I can set them all up in a nice way).
Oh and I think the walls in this set don't have the holes they had in the school sets (there were holes to hold chalkboards and such). The windows will be so pretty to use for Nutella's room too!!

I really hope hlj will open the preorders soon. No news on the Good smile site yet, so maybe not too soon.


Photo from myfigurecollection.net/picture/244803&ref=item%3A78598


Town Landmarks 056
make my photo to cartoon
Image by loonyhiker
Two famous people once lived in my little town. The Quillen Library and Peg Leg Bates statue are displayed in their honor. Robert Quillen was a journalist and humorist known for his “Aunt Het”cartoons. The “Aunt Het Festival” is held the first weekend of October every year. Peg Leg Bates lost his leg in a cotton gin but taught himself to dance with a peg leg. He performed on the Ed Sullivan show and even for the King and Queen of England. He was part of the first Louis Armstrong tour of Britain in the mid 50's. 2/25/12

Assignment: Every town, village, or city has distinguishing icons and landmarks. Make a photo of one wherever you are today., post it then Tag it with #TP109

No comments:

Post a Comment