Wednesday 10 April 2013

Nice Cartoon Character Photo photos

[unknown characters]
cartoon character photo
Image by jmtosses
This series has been shot in Bonn, Germany at the AnimagiC 2009 cosplay convention at the Beethoven Halle at the Rhine between July 31st and August 2nd 2009.

If you are in this photo, please don't hesitate to tag yourself! If you'd like the image to be deleted, just send me a mail. You can ask me for a higher resolution as well.


Steve from the Simpsons
cartoon character photo
Image by Destinys Agent
OK I can't really claim credit for this. Well I did build the character at http://simpsonizeme.com/ The site analyses a photo you upload and then allows you to customize it to your preferences for things like hairstyle, clothing etc. The site also allows you to save the character for later editing.

It's a lot of fun. I often wondered what I'd look like in the world of Springfield :-)


Me as Simpsons character
cartoon character photo
Image by lloydi
I look a lot like young Keith here

No comments:

Post a Comment