Tuesday 16 April 2013

Cool How To Cartoon My Photo images

Day 122 - Josué, jumping
how to cartoon my photo
Image by LShave
Yesterday I got back from San Salvador, and as it is still the weekend, I took advantage of the opportunity to relax and clean up. I slept until nine, then after a quick breakfast got to work. I washed all the clothes from my trip, swept and mopped my floor, cleaned up some cobwebs, and washed my kitchen table and stove.

Throughout the day, Josué, my landlady's little boy, followed me around. He would describe to me how to play his latest video game, tell me about his favorite cartoons, play eye-spy, or ask me how to say words such as butterfly, lunch, onion, and box in English. In this photo, he was jumping back and forth from a pile of empty plastic bottles he volunteered to crush for me, and the door to my room, so that he could see what I was doing and talk to me.


Mon ami Nino H ... " Wired for sound " ... Montreal World cup 2009 Short Track Speed Skating "
how to cartoon my photo
Image by gmayster01 on & off ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWdYgi-rTGo

On my way now - Parov Stelar

My Montreal Flickr friend Nino H did an exquisite photographic essay on short track this past week end

Had to dig deep in my archives

Found this Dbase photo
In fact added to my short track set of 2009



Could it be our esteemed correspondent ?

Those who know Nino H
Please let me Know


Rumors are that although he claimed not to have attended that that he may have held dual functions in order to get the eye & feel for the sport
Look how he clic clicked in 2010 and perhaps 2009 !
( Worth the photographic visit )
Cartoon style as the sport can B


:-))
g

( A Nino H & HABS fan )


Corn! @ Dirt Candy
how to cartoon my photo
Image by SheGotTheBeat
The lighting at Dirt Candy does not do the food justice. It is so beautiful but very difficult to get a good photo of just how beautiful it was with my run o' the mill camera. Played with colors on this one a bit so now it looks like a cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment