Sunday 21 April 2013

Cool How To Cartoon A Photo images

Day Thirty Two
how to cartoon a photo
Image by Dustin Diaz
32/365. How much do you love me? ~ Sideshow Bob (The Simpsons)

Everyone, this is Sideshow Bob of the Simpsons. I'm sure you know of him. I wanted to get a good photo for the day before not giving myself enough time after the super bowl (which I'm about to run off to).

models: Sideshow Bob (main center), Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Mr. Burns, and Krusty.

strobist info: Nikon SB600 at 1/8power | low and closed down 45" umbrella at 45° triggered with pocket wizards.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Cheers.


Coal mining
how to cartoon a photo
Image by Toban Black
At the Big Pit coal museum in Wales

(The photo could be better -- of course.)


Drop Pod Instructions
how to cartoon a photo
Image by HJ Media Studios
The instructions for my Space Marines Cuusoo Drop Pod. Design originally by CrashSanders (N13OS.) This marks my 200th entry to Flickr (ironically, very few have been photos) and I'm very happy with how it turned out. I abandoned LPub- this is made only with Inkscape and LDView. 105 pieces, so with minifigs this could easily sell at the - price point.

Remember to support the Space Marines on Lego Cuusoo to see them as real sets!



Friendly wave
how to cartoon a photo
Image by prosto photos
A street artist waving his hand to a passer by in New York. My favorite detail of this photo are the tips of fingers, dark with charcoal after sketching. And how not to love the diffused light reflecting off sky scrapers?

Taken with a newly bought Sigma EF 28mm f/1.8 that I seem to love for it's quality, bokeh and colors! A tad slow than it's HSM-equipped 24mm f/1.8 sibbling, but 1/3rd cheaper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment