Friday 15 February 2013

Nice Cartoon Of My Photo photos

Oprah Winfrey, The Queen
cartoon of my photo
Image by DonkeyHotey
Oprah Winfrey, The Queen of all media. "A monarch reigning in an alternate universe that I only see in my peripheral vision," He said.


My Favorite Lingerie
cartoon of my photo
Image by cobalt123
Stewie says "Obey Me"!

Had to try out this rented lens as soon as I got it out of the case. 85mm L F/1.2 - what a marvel. This lens taught me again that it is not necessarily the camera body but the glass that can be the most important. Hard to shoot handheld with this short but extremely heavy lens. Wandering about my home, I thought some friends would get a chuckle out of my newest "lingerie", the men's pajama pants with Stewie Griffith on them, from the cartoon show Family Guy. Since I am presently single, what better way to go to sleep with a smile than to know I am wearing my fun pajamas with the silly "Obey Me" words I hear from Stewie echoing.


44 of 365: Back from a business trip into the palm of my family :-)
cartoon of my photo
Image by dumbledad
I had a great trip to Malta, but it always nice to come home.

I'm not sure that a photo where just my hands are visible counts as a self-portrait, but there is a part of me in it so it's within the group rules. The cartoon includes me too, but as I'm with Kate, Meg, and Will I'm not sure that's a self portrait either!

No comments:

Post a Comment