Thursday 7 February 2013

Cool My Photo To Cartoon images

My desk
my photo to cartoon
Image by pixel_bunny
What a mess!


funny face
my photo to cartoon
Image by Lou Tamposi
I've been experimenting with reversing my 50mm lens to get some macro type effect. I think it looks pretty good.

GeoTagged




20050108 - Pajama Jammy Jam (#2) - DSC00124 - Carolyn, Jesse, Ken, Clint, Melanie
my photo to cartoon
Image by Rev. Xanatos Satanicos Bombasticos (ClintJCL)
I also wore my South Park socks. Shehab has as many dead computers as I do!

Special thanks to Greg for putting these up on photobucket several years ago. Now they will finally see the light of flickr!

Carolyn, Clint, Jesse, Ken, Melanie.
standing.
Cartoon Network shirt, Playboy robe, South Park socks, camera, computers, lingerie, pajamas.


Wayne and Shehab's apartment, Alexandria, Virginia.

January 8, 2005.
Pic by Greg Z.


... Read my blog at ClintJCL.wordpress.com
... Read Carolyn's blog at CarolynCASL.wordpress.com

... View Jesse's MySpace at www.myspace.com/Yi_Zong/
... Read Greg's blog at gaugeyagee.wordpress.com/
... View Greg and Nicole's photos at www.flickr.com/photos/17102271@N00/


A few pictures from the first Pajama Jammy Jam can be found at www.flickr.com/photos/clintjcl/with/409063676/.

No comments:

Post a Comment