Wednesday 27 February 2013

Nice Cartoon Me From Photo photos

The three wise men
cartoon me from photo
Image by c_nilsen
Carl Sagan, Charles Darwin, and Albert Einstein, of course. I got them from here.


the JoshMeister, Cartoonized (2010)
cartoon me from photo
Image by the JoshMeister
An updated version of my 2008 self-portrait.

Description from the original:
----------
A lot of other podcasters have a cartoon photo of themselves, so I figured, why not?

If you want me to cartoonize your photo for you, send me an e-mail. thejoshmeister+portrait at gmail dot com. (NOTE: As of April 2011, I'm not taking requests at this time. I hope to be able to accept cartoonization requests again sometime in 2015.)

I podcast about tech, LOST, and religion. For links to all my podcasts, go to podcasts.thejoshmeister.com


Welcome to the Far Side
cartoon me from photo
Image by Adventures in Librarianship
Photo a Day, January 2009: 30 of 31

I'm running out of steam for my photo a day in January project. I'm still recovering from my travels and I wound up with yet another day gone without me spending much time thinking about taking a picture today.

I think I could have made something interesting out of this subject - Volume One of the Complete Far Side - but I just didn't have the energy. I'll consider this picture a reminder to make something more interesting of this another time...But, there's only one day left in the month, and I've taken a picture every day so far. That's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment