Saturday 2 February 2013

Nice Cartoon Effect Photo photos

Flowing Hair
cartoon effect photo
Image by Toon-FX
Again, I liked the clean look of the default MagiSketch so much, I just left it. Source by BodogGirl.


Shakira Pure
cartoon effect photo
Image by Toon-FX
Shakira upon import without any modifications - I dig the clean look of her face.


Princess Grace Style
cartoon effect photo
Image by Toon-FX
This original is my Flickr user Mickael Casol, and I think he captured his intended look just perfectly. Here, I experimented more with "sloppy" coloring, i.e. where the colors are not fully contained within a region. It seems to pull the attention more to the regions that are carefully colored.


San Francisco Street
cartoon effect photo
Image by Toon-FX
A street scene in The Castro in San Francisco. The houses weren't quite as bright, but they were colorful! The cloud was my addition, too - it was blissfully sunny!


C by Izzard
cartoon effect photo
Image by Toon-FX
As the title suggests, the original is from Flick user Izzard. I love the natural smile on his model. Coloring her in was really easy and fun. On this picture I discovered how I like to do the backgrounds in a very rough style

No comments:

Post a Comment