Friday 18 January 2013

Nice Turn My Photo Into Cartoon photos

junk drawer
turn my photo into cartoon
Image by emdot
For Chase VII: The junk drawer. Only mine isn't really a drawer but a basket and a shoe box. Here's the basket's contents. Nothing's been thrown out or eliminated from view.



DAY 5 - Hello world. This is me. Um...sort of. 23/10/2006
turn my photo into cartoon
Image by Kiyo_Tatsu
Heheh only 360 left to go :D

This 'is' a photo. Weeeeeell, it was. Now it's a photoshopped photo. I was bored so I turned me into a cartoon. Kind of hoping I'm not this lop sided in real life. I know my eyes are not that blue but is my nose really that big XD

B***er me. I put a hardly touched (except for monochroming) photo up and Flickr won't show my EXIF data. I photo cook this poor photograph, layering it and squishing it to hell and back and the poor little thing still has enough life left in it to tell me my camera data. Bless it's ickle cotton socks.


What’s on my iPhone
turn my photo into cartoon
Image by Erik Mallinson
These are all the apps currently on my iPhone. There are many, many notes with links. If there isn’t a note on an app leave a comment and I’ll add one. I just did my favorites at the moment. To get a closer look, see the original size.

Tip: to get an idea for what I added notes to see tags at the right.

Here’s a guide:
* I use MobileMe to keep my calendar, contacts, preferences, and other data in sync. I went without it for 6 months… it is worth the cost.
* Screens 1-3 contain my general use apps.
* Screens 3-4 contain music creation apps
* Screens 5-6 contain my video game apps
* Screen 6-7 board game apps (some of which are video games)
* The end of screen 7 is trial apps and apps I’m trying out.
* I arrange each section alphabetically. I tried one large alpha index but found that the categories help.
* The only app I have liked that I do not have installed (because I beat it!) is Flight of The Amazon Queen. If you like Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion try it out.
* Some of these will get deleted next time I clean up. I keep games around because my taste and time available to play them changes.
* I’ve been making music with just the iPhone, and sometimes using Ableton Live to record and overlay tracks.
* I prefer music instrument apps over ones that sequence.
* I keep plenty of different music apps on there in case the desire to make that kind of sound strikes me.
* I misaligned the last screenshot in Photoshop before closing out and didn’t save my progress. It is driving me crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Turn photo into cartoon

    ReplyDelete