Friday 25 January 2013

Nice Love Cartoon Photo photos

boobheart
love cartoon photo
Image by drawingisforweakasspeople



Kazuno Hanawabayashi Festival
love cartoon photo
Image by chrissam42
I love this cartoon octopus, because he's actually got the right number of legs! Photo by Steph.



268/365. Love Bag.
love cartoon photo
Image by Anant N S (www.thelensor.tumblr.com)
Today I upload 3 pictures instead of one. Sometimes the whole process of taking pictures is so tiring for me, I don't want to think about choosing one.
If I can only convince myself to name them for different days of my 365. :-) Alas! That's not going to happen. I cheat - but not this much..

This happens to be my favourite bag. I got it off ASOS real cheap. Good nice canvas and sturdy leather straps. I usually carry it around everywhere I go. And that small badge I got as a gift recently. I like it too...

Take care...

Facebook | Photo Blog | Flickr | 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment