Thursday 17 January 2013

My favourites

My favourites
cute cartoon photo
Image by -l.i.l.l.i.a.n-
1. Church mozaic, 2. cal3_feb08, 3. Cake for work, 4. vintage tea set with cupcake, 5. 'El Payaso', 6. My Deer~Traded, 7. Mother and child., 8. ACEO: " Julie", 9. ACEO - Theresa, 10. Measure Up page, 11. History, 12. magician's apprentice, 13. 102a of 365, View 2, 1-27-08, 14. misio, 15. nutka, 16. lady, 17. Moleskine: Old Stamps, 18. sewing of the froots, 19. wee crying toof, 20. Lady Label 1, 21. Chinese New Year, 22. Rat (For Trade), 23. cute cartoon....spongebob, 24. Cute sushi, 25. Japanese cartoons, 26. Japanese lunchboxes, 27. purin02, 28. Tako-yan, 29. Takoyaki, 30. Milk Bottles, 31. Warms your tummy on a cold day, 32. Birdy Bento, 33. flickr.com/photos/17129502@N00/1772798331/, 34. Birdy, 35. That's where the birdy went..., 36. The Inner Self of Harriët

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.


DSC_9762
cute cartoon photo
Image by Honor Photo Bar
Use any of these photos completely free no strings attached. If you like what you see, please donate a dollar via Paypal


Ducks One, Two, and Three
cute cartoon photo
Image by Enokson
Close up of ducks. The ducks are not touching the ceiling as appears in the photo. The dropped portion of the ceiling over the computer lab is actually about three feet behind the ducks.


Clumsy me
cute cartoon photo
Image by Super Awesome Fairy Princess
Ahh, I love Monster High. *___*

The dolls, anyway. I still need to watch the cartoon.
Anyway, just had to draw Frankie Stein! She's too cute!

Referenced entirely from the doll. I'm not entirely happy with it, but eh. I'm not entirely unhappy with it either! Also, primarily had Wired from AoEx in my head while drawing this. Go figure. Might draw the others some time if this gets enough interest to inspire me!

Done in Promarkers in the space of six or so hours - I didn't count. Sorry for the horrible image quality as usual. One day I'll own a scanner. ONE DAY.

Frankie Stein belongs to Mattel Inc
Picture is mine, so please don't redistribute without my permission. <3

(Sorry, this has become an Art-Flickr lately. I'll take some photos soon! Promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment