Sunday 27 January 2013

Nice Cartoon Love Photo photos

268/365. Love Bag.
cartoon love photo
Image by Anant N S (www.thelensor.tumblr.com)
Today I upload 3 pictures instead of one. Sometimes the whole process of taking pictures is so tiring for me, I don't want to think about choosing one.
If I can only convince myself to name them for different days of my 365. :-) Alas! That's not going to happen. I cheat - but not this much..

This happens to be my favourite bag. I got it off ASOS real cheap. Good nice canvas and sturdy leather straps. I usually carry it around everywhere I go. And that small badge I got as a gift recently. I like it too...

Take care...

Facebook | Photo Blog | Flickr | 500px



details - I love them!
cartoon love photo
Image by jmtosses
This series has been shot in Bonn, Germany at the AnimagiC 2009 cosplay convention at the Beethoven Halle at the Rhine between July 31st and August 2nd 2009.

If you are in this photo, please don't hesitate to tag yourself! If you'd like the image to be deleted, just send me a mail. You can ask me for a higher resolution as well.


Once I Had A Secret Love
cartoon love photo
Image by JoeAlterio
Robot: "Musical, secretive, friendly"
by R and M Special Contributor Michael Gabriel.

See more of his fantastic work here: flickr.com/photos/14499128@N03/


cartoon. Down under creatures celebrate leaf week
cartoon love photo
Image by claude edwards
down under challenge 609 created from a photo source by simplysharyn www.flickr.com/photos/shutterin_sharon/8006689994/

No comments:

Post a Comment