Thursday 10 January 2013

Cool Cartoon Character From Photo images

What was in my bag at ECCC
cartoon character from photo
Image by heath_bar
Emerald City ComiCon: See above to see what I had in my backpack after I got back from the con.

Click here for my Personal Blog.


Noah cartoon character - 49/365 jours
cartoon character from photo
Image by Mc Knoell
My girlfriend has a cartoon on her website, since i'm the one drawing it for two years now. Here's a preview of Noah, he's the new add to the family. If you could read french i would give you the link. My drawing skills sucks, i can only draw people from front. No perspective, nada, i don't have time to push myself in that domain, i rather take pictures!

- Noah version b.d. -

Ma blonde a une bande dessinée mensuelle sur son site internet. Ça fait deux ans que je dessine et on intègre un nouveau personnage bientôt. Je suis incapable de dessiner mes personnages de profils, je n'ai pas le temps d'apprendre, car je suis trop occupé! Je préfère faire de la photo! : P www.emilieouellette.com/bd.html

Mc Knoell



Cheburashka
cartoon character from photo
Image by Andrei Z
I was in Moscow last May to give a talk at a conference, and at the end the organizers presented me with this gift. It's an extremely popular and beloved character from Russian cartoons of my childhood and earlier, and I guarantee that everyone in Russia, even today, knows who Cheburashka is.

If you press the red button on the belly, it starts singing its most famous song from those cartoons. I get very nostalgic when I look at it and think of my life back in former USSR and the chasm of years that exist between that life and the current one.

This is photo #92 in my Project 365 series.

No comments:

Post a Comment