Friday 4 January 2013

Cool Cartoon My Photo images

My Meme. Childhood. (Most not my photos).
cartoon my photo
Image by elh70
1. none of us building, 2. day 52: french fries, 3. Happy Thanksgiving!, 4. Mass Deception, 5. a little afternoon coloring, 6. Klaus & Kelly, 7. Was there ever any doubt?, 8. Panda and doctor Fernando, 9. 50:365 Happy Birthday Doris, 10. Wetzel Road Elementary, 11. chinese jump rope, 12. killing time

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

1. What was your nickname as a child? None.
I did not have any nicknames as a child. Never really did ever for that matter.

2. What was your favorite food as a child? French fries

3. What was the theme of your favorite childhood birthday? Thanksgiving. That takes some explaining. I don't really remember having many birthday parties. The one or two I had were just plain old parties. Part of this is because my birthday almost always falls right near or on Thanksgiving. SO to all you Christmastime birthday kids I say...at least there are still parties and presents even if they aren't necessarily for your birthday. If someone forgets my birthday because of Thanksgiving all I get is mashed potatoes!

4. What were you punished most often for ? Fibbing. I got in trouble for a lot of the typical things. I seem to remember getting in trouble for lying/twisting the truth a few times.

5. What special talent or skill did you have? Coloring in the lines.

6. What was the name of your first best friend? Kelly Klaus

7. What was your favorite cartoon character or superhero? Underdog

8. What did you want to be when you grew up? Veterinarian

9. Who did you look up to? My Grandmother

10. What elementary school did you attend? Wetzel Road Elementary

11. What was your favorite game to play? Aside from running around the playground like crazy I remember playing Chinese jump rope a lot. In the neighborhood when there were still lots of kids around we played kick the can a lot.

12. What was your biggest fear as a child? The basement. And yes I still believe in the basement monster.


Down the Street tooned-up
cartoon my photo
Image by swanksalot
my 'hood, Photoshopped to within an inch of recognition

www.flickr.com/photos/swanksalot/51253387/


Pinkie Pie
cartoon my photo
Image by Lawria

Created for the WPC Week 278


My husband pointed out that though I'm a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan, I have not added ponies to any photo, and that clearly needed to be fixed, so here it is. And Pinkie Pie is one of my favorites!

Thanks goes to

Corn fields : Gold Fields by Larisa Larisa

Pinkie Pie (pony) : Rodimuspower www.flickr.com/photos/rodimuspower/6561441033

Cloud brushes: ~Yun-Zhen browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=cartoon+clo...


Drawing for my niece and nephew
cartoon my photo
Image by jonny goldstein
This drawing was dictated to me by my niece and nephew who asked me to draw various stuff yesterday. "Draw a dog!" "A pig!" "A helicopter!" Good fun.

These drawings were influenced by Ed Emberley's techniques in his terrific drawing book "Make a World."

-----------------

This image is part of 100 Days Envizualized, a project where I upload my visual notes that I create on 100 consecutive days. To check out the other notes, go here

I'll be making an eBook will available of all 100 days worth of notes, with annotation, once the 100 days are over at envizualize.com/blog



the death of a pear
cartoon my photo
Image by PernilleLouise
I made this during my stay at Fatamorgana, (a Photography School) JH Engström was the teacher that week, and he gave me the assignment to make a photo cartoon kinda thing... So i did: next two pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment