Saturday 11 May 2013

Nice Make My Photo In Cartoon photos

Munch Box
make my photo in cartoon
Image by Alan Stanton
9 May 2009. 326-328 High Road, Tottenham. Sometimes I can't resist cartoon-style lettering and primary colours. Even if it doesn't quite fit the style of the building.

I was also pleased to see this stretch of pavement clean and completely clear of dumping. It makes such a difference.

________________________________________
Links

§ A set with my photos in and near High Road, Tottenham
§ Same location; different angle.
§ Same spot; May 2008.



Dexter's Laboratory
make my photo in cartoon
Image by greyloch
Dexter, Man of Science!!

From the cartoon series, "Dexter's Laboratory," when Dexter makes a time machine and meets his future selves. Trust me, Dexter, Man of Science, was really good in that episode.

I sat next to this guy while I was eating my lunch but couldn't place what character he was cosplaying. Once he put on the purple gloves, it clicked! Happily, I ran into him later and got this photo. *smiles*


Disturbing Pattern Repetition
make my photo in cartoon
Image by cogdogblog
Late last night I hung on the wall my Airport Extreme wireless access point, but it was today I glanced at it and felt the loops of the power and network gave it a certain, rodent cartoon shape.

Oh no, it was just a week or so ago I saw a similar pattern in a cactus
flickr.com/photos/cogdog/2365543238/

And it gets more eerie as April 15-17 I am attending the elearning Guild 2008 Annual Gathering in Orlando. Okay, not that the "guild" is eerie, but it was long after planning that i realized that i was staying within spitting distance of there.

I believe I am the last person in America who has not been to a Disney Place. In fact, the last time I attended a "e-Learning conference" like 12 years ago (one catering more to the business crowd), it was in Anaheim.

I am not a vigilant hater of the Mousedom, it just holds little attraction for me, not to mention all that the company has done to make media available to the world.

So what does this mean? Why am I see mouse shapes in odd places? Am I losing my grip? Will I cave in and become one of the borg?

No comments:

Post a Comment