Saturday 4 May 2013

Cool My Photo In Cartoon images

12-30-10 the completed cartoon
my photo in cartoon
Image by desertsong
Ready to hang behind the warp, the cartoon will function as my guide for design placement while I weave. Here again, I've included myself in the photo for scale.


in cartoon land
my photo in cartoon
Image by Sara_for_Dinner
flickr be messing with the saturation of my photos. not chill.


39 of 365-my blanket and me
my photo in cartoon
Image by Jessie Pearl
actually it's willie's baby blanket. he insists that i sleep with it because he needs to keep it near him to sleep and knows that i'll stay close to him all night.

the blanket has appeared in my photos before, and features "steamboat willie," mickey's first cartoon in 1928.


Comic book
my photo in cartoon
Image by Dan Bruno
I use "comic book" in the loosest sense of the word here. It's a bunch of irregularly cut printer paper with black and white copies of a few cartoons on 'em, bound by a piece of photo paper and a pair of staples.

No comments:

Post a Comment