Sunday 5 May 2013

Hitler: el amigo de los niños????

Hitler: el amigo de los niños????
my photo in cartoon
Image by Landahlauts
Esta foto apareció en mi blog, La Arbonaida. En un post llamado: Hitler, el amigo de los niños

This photo appears in my blog, La Arbonaida. In a post called: Hitler, el amigo de los niños


At Home (256/365)
my photo in cartoon
Image by Rafael Peñaloza
One caped ghost, 365 days.
Day 256
June 14, 2011.

My original Laugh-Out-Loud Cats comic arrived home. Thank you Ape Lad!





my photo in cartoon
Image by Den Flater
No group invitations, badges, awards, or links to other photos in the comments please. Invitations for groups and awards will be deleted. My apologies!
I appreciate every fave, note or comment (in any language). Many thanks in advance. Comments are nice but not an obligation so a fave without a comment is as much appreciated as a comment or note.
I try to speak/write/read several languages but my mother tongue is Flemish (Dutch).

Aucun groupe invitations, badges, prix (awards), ou des liens vers d'autres photos dans les commentaires s'il vous plaît. Invitations pour les groupes et les prix (awards) seront supprimés. Toutes mes excuses!

Stef den Flater is just an alias for my real name. Please, don't call me Den but rather Stef of 'den Flater'. Den is just an article - only a smal part of the nickname I use here.

No comments:

Post a Comment