Monday 17 December 2012

Cool Photo 2 Cartoon images

Barack Obama - Caricature
photo 2 cartoon
Image by DonkeyHotey
Barack Hussein Obama II aka Barack Obama is the 44th president of the United States of America.

The source image for this caricature of President Barack Obama is a photo in the public domain from The White House Flickr photostream.


Barack Obama - Caricature
photo 2 cartoon
Image by DonkeyHotey
Barack Hussein Obama II aka Barack Obama is the 44th president of the United States of America.

The source image for this caricature of President Barack Obama is a photo in the public domain from The White House Flickr photostream.


Disney - Mickey Mouse Ornament
photo 2 cartoon
Image by Express Monorail
View Large On Black

__________________________________________________________________

Disney Photo Challenge winner in "Your Holiday Decorations" - thanks for your votes!


Heroes in a Halfshell
photo 2 cartoon
Image by EJP Photo
Strobist info: Two SB-800's on the front left and front right, set to TTL. Early attempt working with both of them... I still have a ways to go to really get the hang of it.


Chip & Dale Are So Happy (#2)
photo 2 cartoon
Image by Express Monorail
I've posted a similar – Chip & Dale with Castle in the background – shot before, but I think this is an improvement on it. I shot this with a 70-200mm f/2.8 with it all the way out at 200mm and wide open to f/2.8. I did this to create an extremely shallow depth of field and compress the background so that it was just the castle. One of the things I love about photography and always learning is that I see a way I can improve on this shot even yet. If I were going to shoot it again I'd use the same focal length but increase the aperture (or decrease, however you want to look at it) to about f/5.6 or f/8 so that the entirety of both Chip & Dale are in focus and this would also make the castle slightly more recognizable.
___________________________________________________________________

Castle Hub, Main Street USA, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World Resort

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment