Thursday 20 December 2012

Cool Cartoon Me Photo images

Sad Cartoon versus Technology
cartoon me photo
Image by Sean Loyless
I doodle these little "Sad Cartoons" featuring characters that look like this fellow; always depressed about whatever is going on, even if it's a happy situation.

I thought for this week's 365 Project Technology Theme competition I should introduce him to the inside of a computer and see if he was any happier.

The answer was "no."

This was the shot I picked to submit.


Sad Cartoon versus XBOX
cartoon me photo
Image by Sean Loyless
The return of the Sad Cartoon. This time he's been outlined in black so he stands out a bit better. He's not a very good player, so obviously he's sad about it.

I was originally just going for a close up perspective of the controller and him, but then I noticed how the shadow behind him made him look a lot taller and powerful. I shouldn't encourage the little guy, though.


Commissioned cartoon I
cartoon me photo
Image by Scoobymoo
Cartoon referencing The Princess Bride, created for me by Apelad.

Highly recommend his books: apelad.blogspot.com/


ANNE REALISED SHE HAD BEEN A FOOL TO LET BRIAN CHOOSE THE HOLIDAY DESTINATION
cartoon me photo
Image by exfordy
A cartoon I cannibalised for my wife.


A cartoon is worth 1000 photos
cartoon me photo
Image by Ken-ichi
Or is that -1000. I forget. I cannot resist stupid avatar generators.

No comments:

Post a Comment