Thursday 27 June 2013

facial improvement plans for merona リボルテックQB メローナ 01

facial improvement plans for merona リボルテックQB メローナ 01
cartoon from photo
Image by Skinning Bear
I borrowed those photos from
akibahobby.net/2009/09/revoltech_qb_merona_sample.html
they made detail introductions on figures not yet on the market.

It's about time for me to think about how to marker merona's face as I please. on the tittle I was saying facial improvement, but actually, her face is great in her own ways therefore no improvement is needed.
unlike Echidna, Merona's face has achieved her creater's own perfection (the model sculpter), and now it's time for me to achieve mine on Merona, and it will be my own version of it.

Here we see 3 photos, on the left is original face, at the middle, we can see normally my own skinning bear version of Merona. On the right, is how I tried to expanding her characteristic by adding unusual eyelashes.

One special thing about her eyes is her cross-shaped pupil, it remind me of circus and freak show, but I want to give her some magical, super natural feels and gorgeous gipsy female magician with extoic make-up (at least to Asians....) and all that out look. Plus she can have creams shoot out from her body, this character design actually goes perfectly well of the style that I wish to turn her into.

So, I decide to go bit extreme for her lower eyelashes, it's like a circus make-up and to fit the curve of her body and skirt, I go with round, petal like shape eyelash. I have no idea how I can actually draw that with Gundam marker, but it's always interesting to think about the possibilities.....

By the way check this out for extreme make up that also looks good:
[http://www.flickr.com/photos/skinning_bear/3922822613/]
(I just find out you can only play this trick in reply, so please see the following.)
if it didn't show, I have pic just under the same tittle around this album.....

I borrowed this pic from here:
images.google.com.tw/imgres?imgurl=http://userdisk.webry....


Richard Dawkins
cartoon from photo
Image by Travis S.
This I got from my roommate who he got from a random, unknown (to me) forum.
Richard Dawkins must be a superhero. It's the only way to explain how he combats questions from those who use a single answer to explain away the many mysteries of the world around us.

I guess you'll have to view this large to make any sense of it.
I was actually asked that question at a review session the other day.
I didn't know people still did that.



cartoon-voices-II-panel-02
cartoon from photo
Image by The Convention Fans Blog Official Photos
Photo from SDCC 2011, taken by staff members from The Convention Fans Blog (http://conventionfansblog.com).


cartoon-voices-II-panel-03
cartoon from photo
Image by The Convention Fans Blog Official Photos
Photo from SDCC 2011, taken by staff members from The Convention Fans Blog (http://conventionfansblog.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment