Friday 22 March 2013

27/02/2008 (Day 2.58) - The New Adventures Of Kaptain Kobold (Part 2)

27/02/2008 (Day 2.58) - The New Adventures Of Kaptain Kobold (Part 2)
cartoon my photo
Image by Kaptain Kobold
My Lego minifig alter-ego stars in the long-awaited sequel to this picture from last year's 365 project.

And another Armstrong and Miller tribute picture as well. See the original sketches HERE, HERE and HERE. And there are more. Do I have to do all of the links for you?

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.



My Calvin Faces
cartoon my photo
Image by dogwelder
This is me imitating the best picture ever.

See also: www.flickr.com/photos/dogwelder/4252490909/


Through this Doorway
cartoon my photo
Image by aforgrave
Cartoon-ified on my iPhone using the Pencil vs. Camera app.

Doors can have a lot of character, be it in the hinges, knob, or style. Make a photo of a door you pass through today.

#tp33

No comments:

Post a Comment